Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Guest Blogging at KIP: Chicken Nuggets and Jesus


Cravings…
We all have them. Chocolate. Ice cream. Pickles. Sushi.
When I was pregnant with my first child, I craved chicken nuggets. And not just any kind of chicken nuggets. My strange, estrogen-laden desire could only be satisfied by the ones from McDonalds.
Don’t judge me. I couldn’t help it.
So it could be 11 pm at night or 10:30 am in the morning, but the sweet husband would do his best to fulfill my desperate longing for chicken nuggets.
Nothing else would do.


To read the rest of this post, go to Keeping It Personal where I have the honor of being a monthly blog contributor. And please comment there, or here, or both!  Would love to hear from you!


Chicken Nuggets and Jesus




I love sharing my heart with you. Each of you is such a blessing to me. 




So, what are you craving today?




Unwrapping the gift of the Only One Who Satisfies,




Kelli

No comments: